- Support the regional economy by creating new jobs.
- Support targeted marketing that attract new companies and bring economic diversity to the region.
- Support a strong regional workforce to secure employment security and diversity.
- Business marketing opportunities via electronic/printed materials, community events and business networking.
- Quarterly meetings with presentations focused on businesses support and economic development.
- Opportunities for co-sponsoring meetings and events.
- Opportunities for serving on the Board of Directors.
Benefits to the Region…
- Leveraging growth with focused job creation thereby creating an increase in economic activity throughout the region.
- Focuses on identified business clusters with the highest potential to complement Southern Idaho’s economic strengths.
- Pools financial funds to help business recruitment efforts for job creation and capital investment.
- Helps fund the region’s marketing efforts by supporting Southern Idaho Economic Development (SIED).
- Concentrates on good-paying jobs in environmentally-sound businesses, which attract qualified employees and promote workforce longevity.
- Stimulates area-wide business activity, which helps grow the value of business property, residential property, and the region’s tax base.
- Promotes development of strong public infrastructure and social entities, including schools, through which further economic development can occur.
- Supports marketing the region for Talent Attraction.
The goals for 2016 include raising $200,000 by partnering with 100 large, medium and small businesses. Annual Levels of Support include:
- PLATINUM ($10,000 +)
- GOLD ($5,000-$9,999)
- SILVER ($2,500-$4,999)
- BRONZE ($1,000-$2,499)
- COMMUNITY ($250-$999)
- LEGACY LEADER ($100-$500)
- IN-KIND SUPPORT